Monday, March 24, 2008

Hu-plah

1. don't ask about the title ^_^

2.Happy Easter. Yes I know I'm a day late. oops.

3. Hey! hows everybody. Its been a while since I have last posted a message... but I was sick so that has to count for something.

Lets start from the beginning...Well as I said, I was sick, but that's not that great of a subject so I shall move on. There is this really good book that Zach let me borrow called Showdown and finally after about 4 weeks of borrowing it, the book has ended. I hate finishing books, if your a reader you may feel the same way... you get attached with the character and the plot as if its your second world. Then its gone and a week later you have dived into the world of.... well whatever it is you are reading now... how cool is that!.

I had a dream a few days ago, well it was more like a nightmare... and it just so happins in my English, I had to write a short stroy of a scary event. I decided to write it, on this nightmare I just had, of a trip I took to Lagoona Beach......

Story
My friend and I went to Lagoona beach, where Mr. Bowdel (my friends dad) knew a secret spot on the beach that was perfect for catching and observing ocean life. Blaize (my friend) and I were messing around with bright plants and diving under the smooth ocean waves. Dale, my friends older brother and Mr. Bowdel decided to go out deeper in the water and go around this peninsula that jutted out to sea about 25 yards. There was a beach and a large cave on the other side, that they thought needed exploring. My friend and I got out of the water about a hour later and started getting nervous. The tide was changing, and the sun was going down. It started getting colder and with every passing minute we got even more worried. Finally I spoke up, "should we go and get them, what if something happened?" After five minutes of debating the issue, we decided to give it a try. I went in first, about stomach deep, Blaize was keeping his distance behind me. The waves had definitely changed, they were breaking fast. I stopped and turned my back to the ocean to check up on my buddy. He was trudging along at a very slow pace, I didn't blame him, the waves were strong. He watched his foot placement, then looked up at me. All I his emotions screamed panic. His face turned chalk white and he just stared at me. Only I was dead wrong. He wasn't staring at me... he was staring behind me. A shaky finger was the only body part that moved in his whole body, and it was pointing in my direction. It hit me so hard I was afraid to look. There was a shark!
DUN DUN DUN
My apologies for any Bordem or desire to smash your screen with a ten pound sludge hammer due to the lack of good writting on my part haha.
Oh and not like you care... but for that strange individual that does... that's not the end of the story. Yes, I know what your thinking... "Darn he didn't get eaten by the hungry shark" but stories have to end well so what can I say lol. Oh and for the even stranger'er individual that wants to hear the end of the story just.... ask me, yup thataldo.
So... its 8:21 and 51 seconds PM here and everyone is going to go watch "Broken Trail". If you have not seen it, see it. I must say you will want to be a cowboy after you watch this movie, shoot I even wanted to go west and carry guns ^_^ Yes this is my second time watching this movie. PS. if you are going to watch broken trail there is a couple parts where it would get... possibly offensive... especially in the very beginning... but it really happens (what it is they are showing) and they do it to prove a point, just be aware of that.
Good night

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Were you scared when you woke up? I had a dream awhile back that I was in an anthill, and when I woke up I could still feel the itching. By the way, I tagged you for a meme -- I don't know if you do memes, but if you do I look forward to reading your answers!

Missy said...

Hey, this is Krystle
I thought you could write sometime so what happened with the shark?????
write back. kryss.

Rebekah said...

Brock -- if you're wearing black boots, definitely black hat...and don't forget the black belt...

Missy said...

Ok I got the comment today ( duh )
The black hat sounds nice you could bring it to our house on Sunday if you like.
No hurry on returning the Cisco Kid after we left ya`lls house we stopped by Wal*Mart and got 35 episodes I know crazy.
There is another way to talk on the com It is called instant messaging and I do aaaalllll the time cause it is one of the many way`s to talk to my brothers and friends.
I will tell you more about it on sunday.
I think your mom is bringing a dessert my mom told me to make Apple Pie Ala`mode. ( yum hurry up Sunday I am going to EAT) hahaha.
OK me and loi will do the costume stuff if you want, and Becka has the right idea Black or Brown boots will do fine remember you dont want them to look too new.
A black or brown belt will be fine too.
You should prob bring riding clothes cause i think we are going to ride as for food ask your mom.
ok got to go Kryssy.

P.S bring a peace offerings for our EVIL LITTLE DOGS. not really.

Missy said...

Hey Sunday was AWESOME when can we do it again???
I dont know if we will make it tommorow but we have ballet so I am sure that we will make. Nice aht I really like oh and you have a natural seat for a horse. bye.

Missy said...

All that in such little time!!!!!
Wow we took about 200 pics I know awesome...
August??? sounds nice.
Pie and I dont get any I AM MEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN!!!!! ( LOL just kidding ).
OK we are at a KOA campgroud we got a cabin I got the top bunk ( sweet ).
WOW we are alomost home about 8 hours YEAH I miss home!!!!
Ok now that I made you go to sleep Montana was beautiful ( I know I am EVIL ).
I am going to call and see if we can work on the script on TUES.
Got to go KRYSSY.

Missy said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH this is driving me crazy I cant figure any NEW ideas for the movie but today we will try to come up something.
HELP we need IDEAS wish Zach could help but he is at camp and You could get some ideas from Randy.
Krystle.

Missy said...

Hey thnaks for sunday it was nice comment on the blog sometime.
See ya on Sunday.

Missy said...

Hey it was nice to get your comment.
I know my last week of school was HARD!!!!!
The pic of the horse is a pic of Exodus aka ( Reno`s half brother ).
That should explain it.
I wish me and loi were going to camp too as for the hat thing Loi was just joking ( dont ppay any mind friends of ours are subject to our harassment ).
July 9th ?!?!?!? NO CLUE!?!?!?!?!?!
Yes my dad said we were going to get our Mustangs TOMMOROW i cant wait.
Ya`ll are going to be here for the 4th of july?????
Sorry about the rifle but that was your choice!!!!
If I forgot anything let me know I am gonna get some sleep I have benn sick ALL night sooo yeah it is about 10 now sooo night buh-bye.

Missy said...

y I found some stuff you would REALLY be interested in.I gonna tell you bout it tommorow.
Kryssy