Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BUSY

So this Sunday we were on the way home from church. We were the first car to pull up to the red light. The light turned green and the jeep shut down. Thanks to a couple friends @ church we were able to push the jeep (through traffic) into the chevron gas station. Another thanks to Mr. George (having a cell) and Mr. Purdy (having a ginormous van). About 30 mins. later we got home and ate (I was starving ^_^ ).

Enough with the boring stuff.....

This Monday night Zach and I went to orchestra practice. It was very... how to put it... stressful? Either way I thought it was really cool and.... I got a really awesome guitar duet. Though... it may be very difficult, everything will sound good after much practice... that is I hope it will sound good.

Oh man time seems to be ticking! This Saturday were playing "seek ye first" (Laurie Misner, Krystal Misner, Wendy Briggs, John Watkins, Randy Smith, Vanessa Castanero, Sam Price (vocals), Zach Ferguson (violin), Brock Bowers (guitar) ). That same Saturday Zach and I are playing "Oh the Deep Deep Love of Jesus" as a instrumental duet. All I have to say is... PLEASE PRAY THAT WE WILL ALL DO FINE, thanks in advance.

I hope everyone has a terrific week!

LaTeRz

4 comments:

Mishel said...

I am really proud of you for jumping right into orchestra. Jared said he thinks you are going to do great. And you ALL are going to have fun and do well on Saturday--I'm praying!! : )

Rebekah said...

Hey,Brock
This is Krystle I found your blog through kenzie`s blog.
I am writing froma friends blo you will meet her on Sat.
You can call me kriss, and Laurie (loi) if you want too.
See you on Sat.

KENZ said...

Hello Brock,
This is Mackenzie's Mom, She can email you but the Facebook is pretty much like this blog so I think we will stick with blogging for now. dsrtrats9@yahoo.com is our email. Have a great time with your music, sounds like fun!
Mrs. Knouf

Rebekah said...

Hi Brock! This is Rebekah -- you met me on Saturday, I was the friend who came along to the youth rally. You guys sounded great! The ensemble was very nice, you and Zach did an amazing instrumental, and our whole group did really great. Hey, I'd like to keep in touch, now that I know you. You can see my blog from my profile. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my bloggie friends list?