Thursday, June 26, 2008

How Long It Has Been!

Three Years Later.



New Post! Yes I know its very hard to believe.... Brock is actually updating!

Ok enough with the breaking news, now to actually post something, in what little time I have.

I got a pair of boots today. They are very comfortable!! For those of you who have been following the comments on the last post. I had originally decided on getting black boots. After seeing this pair I couldn't turn down the offer. *cough* yes they are 11 1/2 . My mom says that I am abnormal.... haha.

Camp Ironwood was great. Randy and I were cabin mates. We had a great time of fellowship and teamwork. Its to bad more people didn't come along. One thing you have to expect if you go to camp... is the DRAMA!! there is allot of it!

The movie we have been working called.... called....??? Well I dunno what its called yet, but its coming along great. We have 8 full scenes and a great ending that so far hasn't been written yet.

Ahh im running out of time! (i'm at the library and we can only be on the computer for a hour).

Hopfully this will please "those of you" who have been asking me about posting something new, this post is for you.

Talk to yall later!

Brock-

8 comments:

Missy said...

You FINALLY POSTED!!!!!!
The boots sound nice can`t wait to see them on Sunday. ( I thought that ya`ll couldn`t make it ).
Oh-well guess I will find out on Sunday.
You are gonna have to tell us all about "The Perfect Ending" hehehe.
The Sunday pot-luck souds Fun.
Well I just got in from doing waters and corrals,and boy am I glad it was getting HOT.
Anywho I am gonna have to send you the link to that MT stuff that I found.
alright I gotta go and edit some stuff on my blog. TTYL.
P.S (What were you gonna tell me Wed?) Kryssy

Missy said...

Alright say it with me REEP-I-CHEEP
You spelled it WRONG agian.
ZATS OK I accidently called him ReepOsheep tahnks to ( BROCK not )
Ok yeah you are SOOOOOOOOOOO Funny hahaha I think you did SOMETHING to that balloon.
Oh-well got you back with a bucket of water ( aaahhhh THE GOOD TIMES )
So yeah it would be great if we could work on the outline as long as YOU "don`t" raise your voice TO loud.
hehehehehehe I know I am VERY EVIL.
Well see and torture you tonight
Kryssy.
P.S prepare to be SOAKED!!!! j/k.

Rebekah said...

Hey, Brock, it was great to see you again. Thanks for your email...I will write you soon. Hope to see you again in a few weeks. And keep an eye on my Daddy's Girl blog... very soon I will post pictures from this trip. ;)

Rebekah said...

I saw the camping pics, looks like y'all had a great time in MT!! Wish I could've been there, but we couldn't make it this time. Hey, do I have the correct email for you? 'yougotpownedoldschool(at)yahoo.com'?

I haven't been able to get an email through, seems like. :(

Missy said...

Ok Have FUN FUN FUN on Friday!!!!
It is gonna be fun!!!
And I deff think that you could beat me at Ball anytime.

Missy said...

Hey it was ssssssssooooo much fun hanging out again Tx was LONG time.
One week SHEESH.
hehehe
Well you got to hear piano piece I am thinking of putting it on the blog but I am kinda scared!!!!!!!!!
What do you think????
and WOW I bet it was fun riding again you prob havent ridden in like well since before MT right?
Anywho that email what was it 100 Q`s or what?
And I only want the salad with Ceaser dressing GOT IT????hhhmmmnnnmmm?
OK that youth rally was so much fun but I could`nt have drank that Happy Meal EEEWWWWEEE!!!
Well lets see what to talk about???
WEll I know?
Drum roll......
SO Howz them Dodgers????
GGL heheh :D
Well got to go.
Kryssy :D :D :D

Dianne said...

Hey Brock.
This is Krystle come and see my new blog...http://thesongsinlife.blogspot.com
Kryssy.

Krystle said...

Thanks she is really sweet!!! and the eye colors were only because of the flash